Your privacy is important to Trackimo Inc, (“THE COMPANY”, “WE” or “OUR”) the company which is creating and selling the TrackiSafe products, and provides services to TrackiSafe customers.
This Privacy Statement is incorporated by reference into the TrackiSafeTerms of Service. This Privacy Statement was developed so you know how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information. Please read through this Privacy Statement to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices. If you have any questions, please let us know by opening a support ticket at https://trackimo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
or by sending us a letter to the address set forth at the end of this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement describes the treatment of information THE COMPANY collects on the website where this Privacy Statement is posted and from certain of our products and applications.
Websites of our affiliates may be governed by privacy practices different from those set forth below. We encourage you to check the privacy statement of each related website you visit. In addition, users of certain of our products and applications are provided with privacy statements that are specific to those products and applications — in those instances, those privacy statements supplement and should be read in conjunction with this Privacy Statement.
The TrackiSafe device is not intended to be purchased or activated by anyone under the age of 13 years old. When a parent and or legal guardian purchases a device for use by a child and to locate a child, the parent is acknowledging that:
- No personal information identifying who actually the child is should be included in the settings such as full name. Parent: During the activation please exclude personally identifying info of an under 13 such as the last name age etc.
- This device is solely for the parents or the child’s guardian use.
- Such personal location information transmitted to THE COMPANY is solely owned and controlled by the parents and not that of a child under the age of 13.
Websites do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age without parents or the child’s guardian consent. If we learn or informed that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without the parents or the child’s guardian consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us through https://trackimo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
1. Information THE COMPANY Collects
A. Placing an order
1. Contact Information
When you place an order on our website, you’ll need to provide an email address, a first and last name, and a shipping address.
1. Payment Information
In order to complete your order on our website, you’ll need to provide payment information, such as your credit card or PayPal account. This information is needed in order to process your order and is not stored on our servers.
B. Registering for the mobile app
You’ll need to use a valid email address and create a password to create an account for Services on the TrackiSafe app. You can choose whether or not you’d like to provide your first and last name. We do not identify you personally to other users or make your account information available to any third parties in any way that could identify you without your prior consent.
C. Connecting with Social Networks
When you create a TrackiSafe account, you may be able to connect and interact with a third-party social networking service (“Social Network”), such as Facebook or Twitter. If you decide to interact with a Social Network when using our Services, we are permitted to collect Personal Information that you have already made public on your Social Network account. You can manage this information in the privacy settings of each Social Network.
D. Information from Your Use of the Services
1. TrackiSafe ID, Name, and Photograph
When you activate a TrackiSafe device using the TrackiSafe app, that TrackiSafe Device’s unique identifier (or TrackiSafe ID) will be associated with your account. If you choose to name your TrackSafe Device or add a photo of it, this information will also be associated with your account.
1. Location Information
TrackiSafe is designed to tell you where your items are. In order to do that, it’s necessary to collect data about your location. We use the term “Location
Information” to refer to the combined location data of your phone or device, and your TrackiSafe devices.
While the device is running, it periodically transmits its location information. This allows us to show the device, on your map, the last place your TrackiSafe device was seen by your device. It is one of the primary ways TrackiSafe helps you find your lost items.
If you use a computer, phone, or other device to visit our website or help center, we use the IP address of that computer or device to determine an approximate location. We do this so that we can provide you with a better, more-personal customer service experience.
We use your Location Information to provide the Services and may use your Location Information to promote the Services or provide you with offers. However, your Location Information is never shared with other users unless you choose to share it through our Services.
E. Information Collected Through THE COMPANY’s Support Services
We provide support services via live chat on our website, email request submissions, recorded outbound telephone calls and direct email. We collect any Personal Information you may choose to provide to our customer care team in the process. This includes, but is not limited to: your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. We may use and process your Personal Information, including location information, to handle your support request and provide you with the best support possible.
By using the TrackiSafe device you understand that:
- THE COMPANY assures that the acquisition, processing and usage of personal data will be handled strictly in accordance with all data protection legislation.
- The user understands that THE COMPANY is only able to provide its services if the user agrees to the storage and processing of personal data.
- Position data can be used as the basis for offering additional services. In this context, data may also be disclosed to partners of THE COMPANY. Anonymous position data can also be used by THE COMPANY to store, process and pass on to third parties information about circumstances which are significant for navigation purposes and associated purposes (including, among other things, traffic volume). In any case, user data and position data will only be passed on to third parties if this is required for legal reasons or if these third parties perform services or actions on behalf of and for THE COMPANY, such as the operation of THE COMPANY’s platform on third-party servers.
- THE COMPANY may use automatic communication systems like e-mail for the purpose of carrying out marketing activities. However, users may also choose to block any contact made for marketing purposes.
- After registering on the Trackisaafe platform, users can create and edit their own profile.
- Furthermore, users might have the opportunity to share information within their own network of friends and groups at TrackiSafe. The user will be able to select privacy settings to determine which information he would like to share and exchange with his friends and groups.
- After registration of the user, THE COMPANY uses so-called cookies which identify the user for the duration of his visit to the platform and allow him to be recognized when he revisits the platform in the future. A cookie of this type is saved on the user’s computer. The user can change the settings on his computer to remove such cookies or enable usage of the platform without cookies.
- THE COMPANY is entitled to change these data protection terms within the limits of the statutory data protection legislation. THE COMPANY will announce any changes to this declaration. The user has the opportunity to reject any changes in writing, whereby an e-mail is sufficient. In these cases THE COMPANY may cancel the provision of services for the user.
- Provided the user has agreed to this during the registration process or at a later stage, THE COMPANY may send a newsletter to the user during the period of the agreement containing information relating for example to the topics of support, technical information and other information about the scope of the utilized services, possible upgrade options and other information relating to the operation of the TrackiSafe platform. A corresponding link is provided in every newsletter which allows the user to cancel the newsletter at any time.
- This agreement can be terminated at any time without specifying reasons by contacting THE COMPANY in writing at TRACKIMO Inc
- 450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1408. New York, 10123 NY USA
“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, phone number, or birthday. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using the Service or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at https://trackimo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
If you are from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.